Terms and Conditions
“I Agree,” entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically,
verbally, or otherwise, in the course, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement
with (Dr. Alisha Griffith, LLC together the “Parties”) according to the following terms and conditions:
1. COMPANY’S SERVICES. Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Company agrees to render services related consulting, coaching,
The terms of this Agreement Shall Be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Company to Client. Parties agree that the Program in the nature of coaching and education. The scope of services rendered by Company pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided.
2. COMPENSATION. Client agrees to compensate Company according to the payment
schedule as agreed.
3. REFUNDS. Upon execution of this Agreement, Client Shall Be responsible for the full extent of the Fee. If a Client cancels attendance for coaching or consulting for any reason whatsoever ,Client will receive no refund.
4. NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the consulting/coaching provided nor materials.
5. NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY . Company’s original materials shall be
provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client Shall Not be authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes, unless written approval is given by Company.
6. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/ he is the
one vital element to the Program's Success and that Company cannot control the Client. To the
extent permitted by law, the Company expressly disclaims and excludes any representation or warranty whether express or implied under or in relation to this Agreement, the performance of this Agreement or any activity contemplated by this Agreement.other than those specifically enumerated herein. Company and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of title, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Company Makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program/Coaching will meet client's requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.